Date of birth 30.10.1975 in Arad
I became a Christian in 1992, after an evangelistic camp. I grew up in a Christian family. The first defining moment of my life was in 1989 when I heard the call to God’s ministry. I did not take it seriously at that time, but when I got saved I reconsidered the call. Two persons impacted my life: the first was the old pastor from my home church in Curtici, pastor Grec Traian – he was my mentor; then, the second person who impacted my life was pastor Ilie Tundrea, he is the pastor in Tinaud Baptist Church, the first church that I pastored.
I got Married on November 13 1999 with Ramona Diana Bradean, we have two daughters.
Phone: 04 0742 634433
Pastor since August 2014 at Golgotha Baptist Church from Constanta
Pastor March 2002 – July 2014 at Zion Baptist Church from Dobra, and January 2007 – July 2014 at Grace Baptist Church from Mihaiesti.
Pastor 01.10.1999 – 01.03.2002 at Tinaud Baptist Church
- Doctor of Ministry at Asbury Theological Seminary from Wilmore, Kentucky, 2010-2015 (ABD)
- Master of Divinity at Central Baptist Theological Seminary from Minneapolis Minnesota, Arad Extension 2003-2005 Graduation in October 28, 2007
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at Central Baptist Theological Seminary from Minneapolis Minnesota, Arad Extension 2002-2003 Graduation in April 20, 2005
- Emanuel Bible University, Oradea, specialty: Pastoral Baptist Theology 1994-1999
- High School – Grup Scolar de Transporturi Cai Ferate (Railway Transportation High school), Arad 1990-1994
I forgot to mention, between February 2007 and May 2010 I also worked in insurance. I was first an insurance agent and then I become an insurance inspector (don’t expect you to understand the terms). One of my colleagues from the insurance company gave me the nickname “Padre” and all the other colleagues followed. I know it’s not very original but it reminds me of who I am whether I am in the Church or I work something else.